Employers are an integral part of the community in which they operate, offering employment to local people and generating wealth for the local area. We work with companies who are interested in supporting lesser known charities and community organisations often in areas where they have business interests. We can provide funding to charities and community groups (i.e. those groups that aren’t formally registered as a charity). Many of them rely heavily on volunteers to run their services and a relatively small donation can make a huge impact on their work.
At Somerset Community Foundation we offer a unique service that helps connect companies to the communities in which they operate.
Our comprehensive charity service includes:
- creating a model of giving tailored to your company
- promoting your support to charities and community groups
- receiving, vetting and assessing applications
- shortlisting the best applications
- arranging payment and monitoring expenditure
- sending you regular reports
No matter the size of the company we can help make your corporate philanthropy more effective and impactful.
If you have questions about how your company can support our work, please call Mary Hancock on 01749 344 949 or email email@example.com.